RoslinCT is situated on the outskirts of Edinburgh, at the centre of the Scottish hub for regenerative medicine.
Scotland is one of Europe’s top locations for the development of stem cell technologies, thanks to our expertise in cell therapy clinical trials and integrated academic, clinical and commercial infrastructure.
RoslinCT is based at the Edinburgh BioQuarter, with headquarters and process development laboratories at building NINE and licensed GMP manufacturing facilities within the Scottish Centre for Regenerative Medicine (SCRM).
Due to its strategic location, RoslinCT benefits from:
- close proximity to both Edinburgh Airport and Glasgow Airport which provide cost effective logistics solutions
- access to local and international logistics companies providing validated temperature controlled shipment services
- close proximity to a number of GMP compliant specialist contract testing laboratories
- access to local academic expertise and innovative technologies
- co-ordinated clinical centres and NHS services with a central national database of 5.3 million patient records enabling rapid clinical trial recruitment
- strategic support by Scottish Enterprise.